65 E 55th St New York, NY 10022
Park Avenue Tower sits proudly off Park Avenue between 55th and 56th Streets, surrounded by many of the world’s finest financial institutions and cultural destinations. This 36-story tower boasts breathtaking views of the New York City skyline and Central Park.
Park Avenue Tower tenants will enjoy an exclusive amenity space on the concourse level of this iconic building. The 20,000 square foot space includes a high-end fitness center with locker room facilities, lounge area, recreation center, conference rooms and a curated grab-and-go food concept.
New York's leading provider of private wellness & lifestyle services.
FitLore Park Avenue Tower Wellness Programs
Innovative & expansive wellness programs are available to be tailored for tenant organizations
- Individual health and wellness consulting
- Wellbeing program services
- Lifestyle specialty programs such as:
- Personal Training
- Private Spa Services
- Personal Chefs
- Running Club
- Nutritionists & Weight Loss
- Women’s Health Program
- Martial Arts and Self Defense
- At-Home Acupuncture
FitLore Service Amenities
Innovative one-on-one & group services
- Personal Training
- Tai Chi and
- Functional Training
- Small Group Sessions
- Yoga Instruction
- Mat-Based Pilates
- Personal Nutrition
- Circuit Training
First Time Amenities & Services Delivered in a Commercial Office Building
- - Private Wellness Center with complimentary membership + educational seminars for all tenants
- - Daily group classes including mat pilates, barre, cardio boxing, yoga and moreCorporate wellness programs tailored for tenant organizations
- - At-home service packages including private chef, spa services, acupuncture, fitness solutions, and more
- - Staffed 6:30AM to 7PM daily for on-floor assistance
- - Country club locker room and shower facilities
- - Daily executive laundry service
- - Equipped with cardio, strength, functional training, yoga and stretching areas
State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
The workspace at Park Avenue Tower features newly discovered transom windows showcasing floor to ceiling glass along the perimeter of each floor. This added benefit allows for more natural light and spectacular views of the New York skyline and Central Park. Minimal columns and slab-to-slab heights of 12’9” offer maximum efficiency and flexibility for any cutting edge business.
The tower floors are flooded with natural light and offer breathtaking views of Central Park and the New York City skyline.
The Penthouse floor is remarkably unique with 360o cityscape views and extraordinary 34’+ ceilings on the perimeter.
Five new state-of-the-art Gensler designed prebuilt floors with spaces ranging from 9,700 to 17,900 RSF. Open plan and perimeter office layouts available.
Situated on the eastern portion of the plaza, is Park Avenue Tower’s building-within-a-building opportunity. This unique offering of 60,000 – 100,000 RSF of contiguous office space includes a customizable exclusive entrance and lobby, tenant branding, and private elevators.
Located at the epicenter of the Plaza District and blocks from the northern entrance to Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue Tower features unrivaled amenities with outstanding accessibility. The property is surrounded by world-class retail, superior hotels, residential buildings, and only a short walk to Central Park.
SERVICED BY THE FOLLOWING SUBWAY LINES