65 E 55th St New York, NY 10022
Park Avenue Tower sits proudly off Park Avenue between 55th and 56th Streets, surrounded by many of the world’s finest financial institutions and cultural destinations. This 36-story tower boasts breathtaking views of the New York City skyline and Central Park.
Park Avenue Tower tenants will enjoy an exclusive amenity space on the concourse level of this iconic building. The 20,000 square foot space includes a high-end fitness center with locker room facilities, lounge area, recreation center, conference rooms and a curated grab-and-go food concept.
New York’s leading provider of private wellness & lifestyle services – offering first time amenities in a commercial office building.
FitLore For Park Avenue Tower
- Corporate wellness programs tailored for tenant organizations
- Weekly group classes including yoga, cardio boxing, barre, mat pilates, and more
- Individual & group services including personal training, small group sessions, yoga, nutrition, injury/rehab, and more
- At-home service packages including private chef, spa services, acupuncture, fitness solutions, and more
- Facilities staffed daily for on-floor assistance
- Equipped with cardio, strength, functional training, yoga and stretching areas
- Daily executive laundry service
- State-of-the-art locker room and shower facilities
State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
The workspace at Park Avenue Tower features newly discovered transom windows showcasing floor to ceiling glass along the perimeter of each floor. This added benefit allows for more natural light and spectacular views of the New York skyline and Central Park. Minimal columns and slab-to-slab heights of 12’9” offer maximum efficiency and flexibility for any cutting edge business.
The tower floors are flooded with natural light and offer breathtaking views of Central Park and the New York City skyline.
The Penthouse floor is remarkably unique with 360o cityscape views and extraordinary 34’+ ceilings on the perimeter.
Five new state-of-the-art Gensler designed prebuilt floors with spaces ranging from 9,700 to 17,900 RSF. Open plan and perimeter office layouts available.
Situated on the eastern portion of the plaza, is Park Avenue Tower’s building-within-a-building opportunity. This unique offering of 60,000 – 100,000 RSF of contiguous office space includes a customizable exclusive entrance and lobby, tenant branding, and private elevators.
Located at the epicenter of the Plaza District and blocks from the northern entrance to Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue Tower features unrivaled amenities with outstanding accessibility. The property is surrounded by world-class retail, superior hotels, residential buildings, and only a short walk to Central Park.
SERVICED BY THE FOLLOWING SUBWAY LINES